If there was ever an impossible-to-predict year, 2019 is it.
An unstable White House, divided Congress, uncertain-at-best economic outlook, contentious relations with Russia, China, and North Korea, Brexit…jeez I yearn for the days of boredom.
But, far be it from to miss an opportunity to demonstrate how fallible I can be, so here goes.
1. The work comp insurance market will harden – a little.
2. A very big external event/issue/mess will affect the economy – and thus workers’ comp
3. There will be significantly fewer M&A deals in work comp services – and those deals will be either pretty small or really big
4. Facility costs will be the new focus for payers and service companies
5. New business models for Pharmacy Benefit Management will gain traction
Click here to read more: