Safety on the construction jobsite doesn’t happen by accident. As an employer, you’re responsible for creating a hazard-free jobsite, so your workers don’t get hurt while on the job. But keep in mind workers’ personal safety starts with you!
You need to be aware of the potential hazards at your jobsite. You need to take action to avoid or eliminate them, and you need to report any hazards or unsafe conditions.
Learn how to optimize your construction safety program, including:
• Cornerstones of Construction Safety
• Need-to-Know Construction Safety Topics
• Demystifying Todays Construction Industrial Hygiene Issues
• Maintaining Environmental Stewardship on a Construction Jobsite
• Managing Personal Safety for Construction Workers