Is the Air You’re Breathing Safe? Webinar
Oftentimes companies are not aware if they need a respiratory protection program in order to be OSHA compliant because they aren’t conscious of the hazardous air they’re breathing! A recent survey conducted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) found a large percentage of U.S. companies may not be complying with OSHA’s respiratory protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134. There are common mistakes we see companies making with their respiratory programs. Join one of our Environmental Health and Safety Consultants for our next webinar as he explains his best advice for implementing a successful respiratory program!
• Where most respiratory programs are failing.
• Understanding the hazards present.
• How to make a respiratory program work through management and employee relationships.
• How to train employees on why they’re required to wear a respirator.
• How to use engineering controls to reduce or eliminate the hazards that require respirator.
• The most piece missing in most respirator programs.
• Annual training and fit-testing requirements by OSHA.
When: November 14, 2018 at 3:00 PM
Click to Read more/Register: